Wednesday, October 22, 2008

G1 Google....







So I finally recieved my tmobile G1 google gadget yesterday and Im yet to sit it down. Im in LOVE! My new little friend comes with so many dOpe/men stalking/money saving/music loving features. The G1 phone allows me to get satellite camera views of live time street addresses (sheesh once i notified the girls of this feature I recieved like 20 addresses to look up lol) and it only gets better Im also able to scan barcodes with the phone and it automatically tells me where the item is locted at a near by vendor for a cheaper price ( all I see is $$$ now whoop whoop) I also get eco friendly advice with this phone it calculates every step I take or miles I drive and at the end of the day it gives me a report of what I can avoid doing in order to become more eco friendly, yeah this phone is SUPER DOPE theres like a million other dope things it does so if you dont have it your most def. missing out....

-Clari

No comments: